Dr. Salloum is an assistant professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He graduated from the faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University, then served as a resident in the oral and Maxillofacial surgery in Alexandria university hospitals providing teaching and clinical training in Oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Then he granted a Master’s degree in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in the maxillofacial trauma and management of facial fractures, then he had a clinical attachment in hospitals of North wales, the United Kingdom, and obtained the membership degree from the Royal college of surgeons in Edinburgh (UK), In 2016 he obtained the medical degree to be a double qualified OMF surgeon.
He got the doctorate degree in Maxillofacial and Plastic surgery, Alexandria University, Egypt 2017.
Before moving to the UAE, Dr. Salloum was working as assistant professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery in Misr University for science and technology as well as consultant of Craniomaxillofacial surgery in Soad Kafafi Memorial hospital and Hospitals of Ministry of Health.
- Served as a Lecturer in MUST University, providing full time training and knowledge to the budding dentists. Experienced in working with a wide range of personalities and people.
- Strong working knowledge as a Consultant Oral and maxillofacial surgeon and Implantologist with valuable experience gained through working in some of the busiest and largest University hospitals and dental centers.
Performed all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, including routine dentoalveolar surgery, facial trauma cases, orthognathic surgery, Cleft lip and palate, Temporomandibular joint diseases as well as head and neck tumors management.
- BDS, MSc, MOSRCSEd(UK), MBBCh, MD
Area of Expertise
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Facial trauma simple and complicated cases
- Orthognathic surgery
- Craniofacial deformities management
- Temoporomandibular joint diseases
- Cleft lip and palate
- Salivary gland diseases
Languages Spoke: English & Arabic