Dr. Engy Hamid is an expert specialist Prosthodontist in Thumbay Dental Hospital.
She graduated from faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine -October 6 University -Egypt by Excellence with Honor degree 2008.
She ended 3-years full-time of post graduated program and gained Master Degree from prosthodontic department -faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine – Cairo University the first academic university in Egypt and her academic master researches ware published in dental academic international journals.
She worked as Specialist prosthodontist and operator in public medical institute in Ministry of Health of Egypt for 7 years.
She worked as academic administrator in prosthodontic department-faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine-October 6 University.
Ten years of dental experience with significant dental work in many different privet clinics and medical centers in Egypt based on diagnosis, treatment planning as well as conducting different dental procedures for patients in need for comprehensive dental care.
Area of Expertise:
- Mouth Rehabilitation based on cosmetic and functional dentistry concepts
- Dental Implant prosthesis (Fixed and Removable)
- Hollywood smile (veneers and lumineers)
- Digital smile design and CADCAM software
- Crowns and Bridges
- Ceramic fillings (inlays and onlays)
- Removable prosthesis (dentures, partial dentures and over-dentures)
- Repair, reline, and re-base of dentures.
- Restoration of occlusion and TMJ disorders
Language Spoken: Arabic and English