Dr. Ridhima has been working as a clinician since 13 years, in India and the UAE. She is working with Thumbay Hospitals since the past 5 years. She completed BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University in 2004 and MDS from Rohtak university in 2009, thereafter was associated with Sharda university in India as an Assistant Professor in Conservative dentistry & Endodontics. As an academician, she has completed her Graduate Diploma In Health Professions Education from Gulf Medical University in 2015.
At Thumbay Dental Hospital, she is working as a Specialist Endodontist, clinical lecturer for the Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) programme and a member coordinator for Masters in Endodontics at the Gulf Medical University.
Area of Expertise:
- Routine & complicated root canal treatments
- Re-treatments, complex/pin-retained restorations
- Non-surgical management of periapical lesions
- Endodontic surgeries/Apicoectomies
- Cosmetic dentistry – aesthetic composite restorations
- Management of medical emergencies
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Kannada, Arabic.