- MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Annamalai University, India.
- BDS in Dental Science, TN Dr MGR Medical University, India.
- PhD in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Annamalai University
- Diploma in oral and maxillofacial surgery (MOMS RCPS Edinburgh)
- Fellow International Board for Certification of Specialists in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBCSOMS)
- Fellow Indian Board of Maxillofacial and Oral surgeon (FIBOMS).
- Diploma in Neuromuscular Orthodontics and Gnathology, Level2 (ICNOG, ITALY)
- He has 15 years of experience in General Dentistry & Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- He worked as a visiting Consultant in Tamilnadu, India
- He was also a Professor, Undergraduate and Postgraduate teacher in Dental College & Hospital, Tamilnadu in India
- He has performed around 5000 minor and major oral surgical procedures.
- He published articles in National and International journals.
- He is a Member & Scientific Convenor in Indian Dental Association (IDA) and Oral Surgeons of India (AOMSI).
Areas of Expertise:
- Administration of Local anesthesia- All types of nerve blocks
- Surgical removal of impacted tooth, Apicoectomy and other oral surgical procedures
- Management of medical emergencies and surgical management of medically compromised patients
- Cysts of jaw
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Tumor ablative and reconstructive surgery including oral cancer
- TMJ (Jaw joint) problems
- TMJ ankyloses
- Residual deformity correction
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Dental Implants
Languages Spoken: English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam