Dr. Anish Gupta is a proficient Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontist with over 10 years of experience.
He did his graduation in 2006 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India bagging numerous awards and gold medals from the Indian Dental Association during his tenure. He received his 3 year full time Post Graduation training from Government Dental College, Bangalore one of the premier institute in India after securing 15th rank in All India PG Entrance examination.
Furthermore to enhance his knowledge and experience in treating Implant Supported Prosthesis, he did a 2 year exclusive training under CEUIOMF, France and successfully emerged as a topper of Post Graduate Diploma in Implantology. To add to his credentials he has cleared ORE 1 of United Kingdom.
- Served as a Senior Lecturer in JCD Dental College, providing full time training and knowledge to the budding dentists. Experienced in working with a wide range of personalities and people.
- Strong working knowledge as a Consultant Prosthodontist and Implantologist with valuable experience gained through working in some of the busiest and largest dental center of renowned multispeciality hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Artemis, Columbia Asia, BL Kapur Hospital in New Delhi and NCR.
Performed all aspects of dentistry, including routine restorative procedures, extensive cosmetic procedures, endodontics, extraction, oral diagnosis and treatment planning.
Area of Expertise:
- Implant supported Crown and Bridge/ Dentures (Fixed and Removable)
- CEREC – single day crown over teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry including Direct resin composite bonding, Direct and Indirect Veeners, Lumineers and All porcelian Crowns
- Smile Designing/ Hollywood Smile
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Situation related dentures like hollow denture, liquid supported denture, winged denture and overdenture
- Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- TMJ therapy by using splints and guards
- Sleep Apnea appliance therapy
Language Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi and Kannada